1. Register for a NCBI Account – (Click â€˜sign in to NCBIâ€™ and follow instructions to create an account using one of the 3rd party sign-in options. Please make a note of your log in username and password).
2. Complete PubMedÂ® activities by following these instructions:
Identify a topic of interest â€“ this should be the topic you hope to use for your DNP Project.
Using PubMedÂ®, create a search strategy for your selected topic.
Use MeSHÂ® terms and Boolean operators (i.e., AND, OR, NOT).
After you complete each step below, record the number of references returned by your search. Include the frequency of “ALL” and “Review” for each step. Adjust your search strategy so that you can complete all steps.
1. Run a basic text search using two MeSHÂ® terms for your topic.
2. Refine your search by using the LIMIT feature to include only references that are within five years.
3. Refine further to include references in which the search terms appear in the Abstract/Title.
4. Refine further still to include references in which the search terms appear only in the Title.
5. Create an abstract introducing your topic used for the search and describe your findings for the number of articles retrieved from your original search and the impact when you refined the search. For example, the first time you did the search you may have retrieved 15,000 articles and after you used the words â€œand, or, not â€“ it may have narrowed your search to 5,000 (or less). After limiting the search to five years, it may have narrowed the selections to 80.
After you have completed your search, write an essay describing your search. Include a cover page, the abstract, and an introduction, the body of the paper describing your search, and a conclusion. Citations should be utilized appropriately. Include a Reference page. Save this file using your search terms in the file name
***** topic Nursing shortage in the Intensive care unit and its impact on quality healthcare
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT