1. Think of a surprising or challenging practice situation in which you felt underprepared, unprepared, or uncomfortable.
2. Select an important nursing issue/topic that was inherent to the identified situation.
Brieflyâ€¯explain the situation
3. Identify the nursing issue inherent in the identified situation
4. As a method of refection, use Carper’s Patterns of Knowing to analyze the situation. In your discussion, address ONE of the following Patterns of Knowing:
a. What do you think was the underlying reason for the situation? (Esthetics)
b. what were your thoughts and feeling in the situation? (Personal)
c. What was one personal belief that impacted your actions? (Ethics)
d. What evidence in nursing literature supports the nursing importance of the identified issue? (Empirical)
5. What new insights did you gain through this reflective practice opportunity? How will this apply to your practice as a nurse practitioner? Be sure to use scholarly literature to support your position.
In text citation to be used for article.
I have attached an example
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT