. Identify and describe the clinical or administrative problem related to the PICOT Question-In Patients with type 2 Diabetes and obesity how does nutritional education, diet, and exercise compared to educating on medical management effective towards lowering blood glucose and promote healthy weight loss within sixteen weeks?
2. Discuss why the problem is important to nursing practice and the impact on healthcare outcomes.
3. Explain how evidence can be used to address the problem?
4. Propose the potential outcomes and the impact on patient centered care.
5. Identify two (2) barriers an masters prepared nurse might encounter while exploring this problem.
6. Identify two (2) possible actions that can be used for handling those barriers.
7. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, four (4) to five (5) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
8. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
9. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
10. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use we or I) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
11. Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
12. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT