Assignment 6: Nanotechnology and Implications for Health Care
1. Access the Nano.gov web site. Click on Nanotechnology 101 and read about, what it is and how it works. Then click on Nanotechnology and You and review the 6 subsections.
2. After reading and studying information about nanotechnology, outline a research study question that measures the impact of nanotechnology in health information technology.
3. Case Study. Find the case study on page 608, Chapter 25, of your textbook and answer the following questions.
1. How would you use the bioethical checklist recommended by Bennett and Naranja to address this situation? (See
Bennett, M. G., & Naranja, R. J. (2013). Getting nano tattoos right – a checklist of legal and ethical hurdles for an emerging nanomedical technology. Semantic Scholar.
2. What ethical principles are at play within this scenario?
3. How might you educate the patient on what nanotechnology is and how it works to alleviate concerns?
4. What common treatments for smoking cessation and cardiac disease might you use to compare the tattoo treatment to and to explain how nanotechnology works?
Write a 5 page paper using APA 7 format and be sure to cite your source. Include a conclusion and reference page.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT