Legal Considerations for the DNP-Prepared Nurse Leader
The purpose of this discussion is to examine the influence of leadership power and authority within an organization.
Reflect on the readings and lesson this week and address the following:
1. Select a leader within your organization who has a formal title and, therefore, power by virtue of their position.
2. Examine how they influence the organization as a whole and their staff regarding diversity, justice, and equity.
Please click on the following link to review the DNP Discussion Guidelines on the Student Resource Center program page:
• Link (webpage): DNP Discussion GuidelinesLinks to an external site.
This discussion enables the student to meet the following program competencies:
2. Applies organizational and system leadership skills to affect systemic changes in corporate culture and to promote continuous improvement in clinical outcomes. (PO 6)
4. Appraises current information systems and technologies to improve health care. (POs 6, 7)
5. Analyzes health care policies to advocate for equitable health care and social justice to all populations and those at risk due to social determinants of health. (POs 2, 9)
7. Translates a synthesis of research and population data to support preventative care and improve the nation’s health. (PO 1)
8. Leads others in professional identity, advanced clinical judgment, systems thinking, resilience, and accountability in selecting, implementing, and evaluating clinical care. (POs 1, 4)
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
2. Analyze the role of the nurse leader in interpreting and responding to legislation at the state and federal level, which impacts nursing and healthcare at the micro, meso, and macrosystem level. (PCs 5, 7, 8; POs 1, 4, 9)
4. Promote advocacy for cultural diversity, social justice, and health equity. (PCs 2, 4, 5, 7, 8; POs 1, 2, 4, 6)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT