ASSIGNMENT: Self-care Reflection Paper
You will write a four to five-page paper, adhering to APA format. You will utilize a student paper, and include a minimum of two references. You will use the daily tracking tool that you worked on last week to create a paper that addresses the following areas:
• Review of Tracking sheet
Where are any areas that surprised you each day or overall?
Which areas were the hardest for you to track?
Do you feel there should be areas tracked that were not tracked?
• Identify areas of concern
In each of the sections in the tracking took, identify an attribute that is lacking in your personal cave.
• Plan for Improvement
From the identified list of concerns, create a plan for how you will address each of the identified areas to improve to meet self-care.
NOTE TO WRITER: PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU ARE USING THE SELF-CARE WEEKLY TEMPLATE THAT WAS COMPLETED LAST WEEK TO HELP COMPLETE THIS PAPER. THANK YOU. I have attached the completed Self-Care Weekly Tracking template that was completed last week. The following articles is what was used in this lesson. Rubric is also below
Upon successful completion of this week/module, you will be able to:
1. Reflect on your daily tracking sheet for themes,
2. Recognize the positive aspects of your own self-care.
3. Recognize the negative aspects of your own self-care.
4. Create a plan for addressing your own self-care.
Before attempting to complete your learning activities for this week, review the following learning materials:
Read the following articles:
• Spurlock, R. (2021). Self-Care: A Stewardship Perspective. Journal of Christian Nursing, 38(2), 98–101. https://i-share-bra.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01CARLI_BRA/123iv25/cdi_crossref_primary_10_1097_CNJ_0000000000000688 Links to an external site.
• Scruth, E., & Allen, A. (2022). Self-Care: The Ethical Imperative for Nurses and Other Healthcare Professionals. Clinical Nurse Specialist, 36(4), 181–182. https://i-share-bra.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01CARLI_BRA/123iv25/cdi_proquest_miscellaneous_2678432217 Links to an external site.
• Crane, P., & Ward, S. F. (2016). Self-Healing and Self-Care for Nurses. AORN Journal, 104(5), 386–400. https://i-share-bra.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01CARLI_BRA/123iv25/cdi_proquest_miscellaneous_1835682333 Links to an external site.
• Ross, A., Touchton-Leonard, K., Perez, A., Wehrlen, L., Kazmi, N., & Gibbons, S. (2019). Factors That Influence Health-Promoting Self-care in Registered Nurses: Barriers and Facilitators. Advances in Nursing Science, Publish Ahead of Print(4), 358–373. https://i-share-bra.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01CARLI_BRA/123iv25/cdi_proquest_miscellaneous_2257706635 Links to an external site.
• Ross, A., Yang, L., Wehrlen, L., Perez, A., Farmer, N., & Bevans, M. (2019). Nurses and health‐promoting self‐care: Do we practice what we preach? Journal of Nursing Management, 27(3), 599–608. https://i-share-bra.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01CARLI_BRA/123iv25/cdi_wiley_primary_10_1111_jonm_12718_JONM12718
RUBRIC FOR SELF-CARE REFLECTION PAPER
INTRODUCTION The purpose of the paper is clear and concise. The significance of the paper, and why it is being completed is clearly explained.
REVIEW OF TRACKING Complete discussion of the tracking tool. Discusses all questions to be answered in depth.
IDENTIFY AREA OF CONCERN Complete and in-depth discussion regarding identification of areas of concern. Discusses all questions to be answered in depth.
PLAN FOR IMPROVEMENT Complete and in-depth discussion regarding creation of a plan for areas of concern. Discusses all questions to be answered in depth.
CONCLUSION The conclusion of the paper is clear and concise. The conclusion of the paper is clearly explained.
APA FORMATTING AND PROFESSIONALISM The conclusion of the paper is clear and concise. The conclusion of the paper is clearly explained.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT