The purpose of this discussion is to demonstrate your understanding of interventions to address population health problems and reduce health disparities.
Instructions 2-3 pages
Using your selected population, continue your search and appraisal of evidence by analyzing one research study that offers a potential intervention to address your selected population health issue. This intervention must be at the population level. This research study must be new, one that was not used in a previous course.
Appraise a quantitative research study that utilizes an intervention to address the selected health issue identified in Week 2 using the Johns Hopkins Research Appraisal Tool.
• Link (Word doc): Johns Hopkins Research Appraisal ToolLinks to an external site.
Transfer your findings to the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool.
• Link (Word doc): Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary ToolLinks to an external site.
Analyze the evidence summary tool of the research study to address the following in the discussion:
1. Determine whether the intervention has the potential to impact the issue. Explain your rationale.
2. Attach the completed Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool.
3. Present the translation science model that would best aid the success of this intervention and discuss how the stakeholders are integrated into the design of the theory or model.
4. Identify where your selected intervention is located on the Minnesota Public Health Wheel.
Please click on the following link to review the DNP Discussion Guidelines on the Student Resource Center program page:
• Link (webpage): DNP Discussion GuidelinesLinks to an external site.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT