Overcoming Perceived Student Nurses Barriers for Mandatory Flu Vaccine for Hospital Clinical Rotation
Topic: Overcoming Perceived Student Nurses Barriers for Mandatory Flu Vaccine for Hospital Clinical Rotation: A review of Beliefs and the Impact of Knowledge on Health Behavior
FOR WRITE AN ESSAY 4 ME:
In your journal entry, evaluate your practicum experience for this course, including reflection on your development as a scholar-practitioner and nurse leader.
Complete and submit an evaluation of your practicum experiences – Practicum involved Clinical research project on nursing students overcoming mandatory flu vaccine, understanding their perception, Goal is that with education they changed their perspective.
Some of my insights during this practicum highlighted:
(Practicum – experience was interesting with the professionals and organizations met, both nationally and internationally – however, challenges were with meetings with preceptor who changed appointments or had other plans at the expense of the student; therefore the ability to get the involvement of stakeholders interested in the project without wavering from beginning to end was a valuable resource)
In order to do a thoughtful reflection, begin preparing for that as soon as possible. Consider how your skills and knowledge have grown in the following areas as you prepare your self-evaluation:
Program – I am getting a DNP
• Leadership – (one of my example) I became governmental affairs
• Advanced nursing practice –
• Promoting quality improvement
• Improving health outcomes
• Informing health care policy
Review the Practicum Experience Evaluation document found in this week’s Learning Resources for further instructions on what you may include in your evaluation.
Define actual and emerging problems (MY PROJECT PROBLEM IS STUDENT NURSES overcoming barriers of mandatory flu vaccine in order to do clinical rotation in the hospital setting) as they relate to aggregate systems in the delivery of healthcare.
1. What are the key problems or issues related to the students’ specialization? Students may consult the literature as well as their preceptor and practicum-setting leaders.
2. Review current nursing professional practice standards (ANA, AACN) as identified in coursework (ie: 1. Implementation of Evidence based project relating to flu vaccine among students or Health care students/workers (EBP)2. Evaluation of EBP regarding project topic. 3. Implications of EBP and 4. dissemination of the findings of implications of EBP with nursing students or healthcare workers getting the flu
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT