Request for Recommendation Letter: What do you want your audience to do, think, or feel?
Suppose I am a student who is applying for a nursing program at school. I want to write to my Anatomy and Physiology professor (Dr. Joe Shiver) asking for recommendation. ( I can choose a different professor but I will prefer Dr. Joe because I got a good grade from him). This is my assignment in my English class (ENC1101) and my professor wants us to consider the following; purpose, audience , and stance.
1. What do you want your audience to do, think, or feel?
2. What does this writing task call on you to do?
3. What are the best way to achieve your purpose?
1. To whom are you writing?
2. What does the audience already know about your topic? What do you need to tell them? What is the best way to do so?
3How does the relationship with your audience affect your language and tone?
4. What kind of response do you want?
5. How can you best appeal to your audience?
1. What is your attitude, and how can you best present it to achieve your purpose?
2. What language and tone will best convey your attitude?
3. How is your attitude likely to be received by your audience?
…or shall I write to my English professor (her name is Robin Rogers)? But I haven’t received my final grade with her yet.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT